2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS
The big bore performance leader boasts industry first electric power steering and unmatched durability.
Class leading performance and standard setting durability and reliablity are what earn the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 its reputation for getting the job done day in, day out... in the real world. The 2013 Grizzly 700 = Real World Tough!
Tested tough, in the read world...
We matched up our most powerful fuel-injected engine to our toughest, most advanced chassis for one of the best power to weight ratios on the market.
We took our most powerful fuel-injected engine and wrapped it in our toughest, most advanced chassis. The result? An ATV with one of the best power-to-weight ratios around.
Add in Yamaha's industry-first electric power steering system, Ultramatic Transmission, On-Command System, a thick seat and long-travel four-wheel independent suspension and you can hear the competition trembling.
2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS Key Features:
• The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
• Steel Blue model includes cast aluminum wheels that not only reduce weight, but add to the Grizzly’s tough styling.
• Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
• Industry first: Electric Power Steering system lightens steering for superior comfort and terrainability.
• Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
•Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
• Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension features double-wishbone suspension front and rear with five-way preload-adjustable shocks for maximum control and comfort over rough terrain. Smoothest-running and -riding Grizzly ever.
• Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS Features and Benefits:
• Raptor®-based four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high horsepower.
• Compact engine design features a 35-degree cylinder angle for ground clearance and lower seat height for quick steering and maneuverability.
• Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
• Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
• Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and torque.
• Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
• Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
• Straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
• Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
• High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
•Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
• Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
• Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
• Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help increase durability.
• Oil access cover allows easy access to check oil level.
• WideArc™ front suspension A-arms provide outstanding ground clearance.
• Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride, whatever the load or trail conditions.
• Gas charged rear shocks offer a quality damping feel and excellent performance over a long period of time.
• Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up consistent, long-lasting braking power under all sorts of nasty conditions.
• Electric power steering varies assist according to speed and torque for increased comfort and incredible maneuverability— even in 4WD.
• 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter water-resistant storage compartment under there, too.
• 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
• 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear Maxxis® tires provide responsive steering and handling along with excellent comfort.
• Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
• Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
• LCD instrument display contains fuel injection and electric power steering information, as well as bar-type fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock, and Diff. Lock indicator.
• Fenders have a textured finish that resist scratching and scuffing.
• Hunter Green and Realtree® AP™ Camo models are equipped with spun aluminum wheels.
• Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
• Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/ low beams light up the night.
• Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS
USA MSRP: $9,499 (Hunter Green) Available from June 2012; $9,749 (Steel Blue w/Aluminum Wheels Available from June 2012; $9,949 (Realtree AP HD Camo) Available from June 2012
Type 686cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC, 4 valves
Bore x Stroke 102.0mm x 84.0mm
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Fuel Delivery Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
Ignition 32-Bit ECU
Starting System Electric
Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P
Drive Train Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
Suspension / Front Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel
Suspension / Rear Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.5-in travel
Brakes / Front Dual hydraulic disc
Brakes / Rear Dual hydraulic disc
Tires / Front AT25 x 8-12
Tires / Rear AT25 x 10-12
L x W x H 81.3 x 46.5 x 48.8 in
Seat Height 35.6 in
Wheelbase 49.2 in
Turning Radius 126 in
Ground Clearance 10.8 in
Fuel Capacity 5.3 gal
Wet Weight 648 lb
Rack Capacity 99 lb Fr./187 lb Rr.
Towing Capacity 1322 lb
Instrumentation Digital LCD multifunction display: speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, gear position, EPS and EFI function
Lighting Dual 35W Halogen multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
Warranty 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS
Canadian MSRP: $10,599 CDN
Engine 4-stroke, SOHC, liquid cooled, 4-valve, single
Displacement 686 cc
Bore and Stroke 102 x 84 mm
Compression Ratio 9.2: 1
Carburetion Mikuni Electronic Fuel Injection w/44mm Big Bore throttle bodies and TPS
Ignition computerized DC-CDI
Starting electric w/auto-decompression
Lubrication wet sump
Oil Capacity 2.4L
Transmission Ultramatic (sealed variable v-belt), w/ L-H-N-R and Park, 4-wheel full-time engine breaking
Final Drive On-command push button 2WD / 4WD / 4WD diff. lock, direct shaft drive
Suspension (Front) independent, dual A-arm, with gull-wing lower A-arm, and adjustable shocks
Suspension (Rear) independent, reverse mounted dual A-arm with sway bar, adjustable shocks
Brakes (Front) Hydraulic Discs
Brakes (Rear) Hydraulic Discs
Tires (Front) Maxxis, AT25 x 8-12
Tires (Rear) Maxxis, AT25 x 10-12
Length 2065 mm (81.3")
Width 1180 mm (46.5")
Height 1240 mm (48.8")
Wheelbase 1250 mm (49.2")
Ground Clearance 300 mm (11.8")
Seat Height 905 mm (35.6")
Wet Weight 294 kg (648 lb) - ready to ride full of fuel and oil
Fuel Capacity 20 litres (5.3 U.S. gal)
Towing Capacity 600 kg (1,322 lb)
Colour(s) Dark Blue
Realtree® AP HD™ Camouflage
Warranty One year (unlimited mileage)
Specifications, appearance, and price of product are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP does not include freight, PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection), pre-rigging (boats), or taxes. Dealer may sell for less. See your local dealer for out the door pricing.
** Provincial regulations may require additional equipment for use on public trails.
Auto Insurance Information
State Farm® has offered motorcycle insurance for 40 years
Protection for the Open Road
The open road is always an adventure. You never know what might be around the bend. So make sure you're prepared for whatever the road has in store for you, with a State Farm motorcycle insurance policy.
Motorcycles Covered by State Farm
We will consider any factory-built motorcycle, motorscooter, and other two or three-wheel vehicles including minibikes and trail bikes licensed for use on public roads.
Available Coverage Options
= Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while riding your motorcycle. =
= Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motorist. =
= Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident. =
= Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your motorcycle is in storage for the winter. =
= Customization work, such as paint or upgraded components =
= Attached side cars. =
Note: This is only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information on motorcycle insurance see a State Farm Agent.